Top 10 Reasons You Want to Attend TEDxKids@BC!
- It’s like a massage for your brain. Thinking out of the box takes work. Here’s a chance to grow some new connections in your brain!
- It’s a great way to network with some fantastic, diverse people from all walks of life.
- You’ll be blown away by the performances. These are top performers in Vancouver in their fields of dance, music and comedy. You won’t forget them, we promise!
- You’ll be inspired to reach further. Look up and you’ll see where these speakers are aiming; they’ll inspire you to do the same.
- This is a chance to participate in a worldwide event on a local level.
- You have bragging rights that you applied and were accepted to attend.
- You’ll have some great things to post in your Twitter feed, Facebook wall, etc. People will be jealous you’re there!
- You’ll never see the world the same again.
- The conversations during networking take on a new life when people start talking about the topics. It’s fun to discuss these great ideas with people in person.
- You may just learn how to control your computer with your brain. You have to attend to see what that means!
(Originally)From the TEDxPeachtree team Tumblr
About The Author